The processing of personal data must comply with the right to people’s freedoms and fundamental rights. The protection of personal data is a fundamental right, therefore, everyone has the right to the protection of personal data that concerns them.
The new General Data Protection Regulation (EU) (GDPR) establishes new requirements and obligations for those responsible for processing personal data within the exercise of their professional activities.
Any violation of the Regulations is punishable by penalties of up to €20,000,000 or 4% of the company’s total annual turnover. According to art. 3 of Royal Decree-Law 5/2018, those responsible, as well as those in charge of the processing, are subjects exposed to the penalties provided for in the GDPR.
Data protection implies having secure procedures that guarantee both the security of the data processed and the security of the company itself, protecting its data against third parties and avoiding unwanted leaks or other incidents that cause discomfort and mistrust among customers.
Services for adaptation to the new data protection regulation.
We adapt your activity to the new requirements. We have the necessary technical and human requirements to be able to adapt your processing activities to the new GDPR in a simple, agile and economical way.
Our services include:
- A personalised study of your company and its processing activities
- The preparation of all your adaptive documentation: a data protection manual that includes your procedures and obligations, the record of your processing activities, the risks, the mandatory informative texts, the consent and the confidentiality contracts, etc.
- The technological resources necessary to prove diligence and proactive responsibility with respect to other managers or before the Control Authority (the principle of proactive responsibility consists of always being able to demonstrate that the conditions in which personal data processing is carried out include constant updating)
- The updates, modifications and revisions that are necessary for the maintenance of your data protection system
- The adaptation of your web domain to the requirements of the LSSI-CE
- Personalised attention by our specialists: legal advice and follow-up