We offer you an online tool for compliance with RD 126/2015, of 27 February as well as Regulation (EU) 1169/2001, which requires food companies (bars, restaurants, catering, bakeries, etc. and any establishment that sells unpackaged food products or that are packaged at the time of sale) to provide the consumer with information regarding substances that cause food allergies and intolerances (gluten, soy, eggs, etc.).
Our comprehensive service guarantees:
- Complete allergen management through a simple process that will save you time and money.
- The correct information for the consumer: information sheets per dish/product, personalised menus, QR code and Certificate, generating greater trust among your customers.
- The ease of updating, modifying and changing your dishes/products in real time and at no cost.
- The preparation of critical point control plans (HACCP) and their integration with the allergen system.
- The immediate availability of all your updated documentation thus avoiding penalties (it is mandatory to have it available to the Health Authority).